Airway Bill or Bill of Landing must be consigned as under :
Foreign Exhibitor's Name
C/O Show Name
TRANSLINK EXPRESS (I) PVT. LTD
123, UDYOG VIHAR, PHASE-IV
FAX : +91-124-6399272
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR IMPORT BY AIR SHIPMENTS :
- - 1 Copy of ITPO approval of the show. / Concerned Ministry approval (Govt. of India)
- - 2 Originals & 3 copies of Bill of Lading with singed & stamp at back side of B/L.
- - 3 copies of Commercial Invoice.
- - 3 copies of Packing List.
- - 1 copy of Insurance Policy.
- - Letter of Authority in favor of TRANSLINK EXPRESS(I) PVT. LTD.
- - ATA Carnet (Original).
- Bank Guarantee for 100% of duty amount (draft can be sent on request).
- - Participation Letter from organizer in respect of each Foreign exhibitor.
- Re-Export bond / Embassy bond of 152% of CIF Value (draft can be sent on request).
- Psytosenitery Certificate if case food stuff / edibles ).
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR IMPORT BY SEA SHIPMENTS :
In addition to the above for Sea shipment via Bombay Transit Bond is executed by
the Importer/Freight Forwarder for 400% of CIF value.
Re-Export Bond/ATA Carnet
- The Exhibition Goods can be imported for a period of six months either under ATA Carnet
- By furnishing a Bank Guarantee for 100% of duty amount and Re-export bond of 152% of CIF Value.
- Re-Export Bond furnished by concerned Embassy on their Letterhead for 152% of CIF Value.
- All Giveaway Items attract Import Duty, Fine and Penalty.
- All food stuff/edibles, medicine, chemicals, beverages, Textile Product & Wood article requirement to get NOC from testing agency in India.
- All duty chargeable on assessable value and value assessed by customs authorities.